Friday, April 2, 2021

Free Online Dating Trial Membership Secrets!

Wishing for Your Perfect Match? You Might Find Them in Ten Days!

Exciting Update! 

 
Note: Posts on this blog have referral links that may help our writers eat when readers make purchases through them. Want to join our writing crew? Drop a quick note in the comments below. Thanks!
 Looking for your true love? Many people are looking for love, marriage, and just plain old-fashioned penpals.  I just took a free ten-day trial on a new-to-me dating site so I could share it with you. 

Here is my review along with some insider secrets about what goes on behind those doors.
 
Meet Christian Singles - Free Trial!

 Exploring Christian Cafe  Free for Ten Days

I am almost at the end of my free ten-day trial on Christian Cafe and I was pleasantly surprised by how many people are on the website from not just the USA, but Canada and a few other countries. This site really surprised me from the very beginning. I haven't been on a dating site in years, frankly, I had been finding them all a little disappointing as far as what you could access for free on most of the sites. Perhaps other sites have changed since way back when, but as I recollect none of them offered you free access to all features during the free trial like Christain Cafee does.
What?

Christian Cafe Offers Full Free Messaging Access Pass During Free Trial

Yes, you heard me right. Christian Cafe offers a full free messaging access pass to all site features during your free trial! What dies this mean? During your free trial, you can message anyone on the site for free. and post in the forums.  This makes good business sense. After all, people are less likely to want to give up a feature once they've had an opportunity to try it. 
There are some types of messages that only paid members may send. For example, only people with paid memberships can send phone numbers or links to websites. I am surprised that people are allowed to send phone numbers and links with any level of membership!

Christian Cafe - No Long Boring Check Lists! Hooray!

Okay, maybe some people like filling out endless checklists, but for me, I find long checklists so boring, that I've fallen asleep while filling them out - much to my detriment. You should have seen the matches I was sent! Definitely not for me. My youngest daughter maybe, but not for me! With Christian Cafe, you fill in as much as you want on your profile, and then it's off to post in the forum where you can get to know people a little better from the answers and questions they post.

Christian Cafe Gives Full Free Messaging During Free Trial

During your free trial on Christian Cafe, you can send messages to anyone on the website, I sent a couple of prayers to people while I was on the Christain Cafe website and received a couple of nice replies. However, you need to realize that just because someone self-identifies as Christian, doesn't make them a Christia. Heck, I could go stand in a garage and call myself a car, but that doesn't make me a car! 

Christian Cafe Forum Reveals Some Interesting Savings Secrets

Christian Cafe has a plethora of forums- it was in the forum that I discovered a couple of savings tips.
  1. Christian Cafe offers a few free communications days each month.
  2. Christian Cafe allows others to give you a gift membership. Several ladies in the forum reported how they had been given free gift memberships anonymously, so my curiosity got the best of e and I checked out the section on gift memberships. Here is what Christian Cafe had to say about free gift memberships.

Christian Cafe Gift Memberships!

I have seen several people post in the forum that they have received free gift memberships just when their membership was about to run out. Perhaps you will be gifted a free gift membership too!
Here are the details from the Christian Cafe website on how free gift memberships work.
If you would like to pay for someone else, you certainly can! Your gift can help you connect with that special someone. A gift to a friend or someone in need can have multiple benefits including changing the life of the recipient. We have received many emails from members who have received a generous gift from another member. They are thankful for how the gift of a kind member allowed them to fellowship with other Christian singles and helped them make special connections (or connect with the recipient!). To pay for another member, please make your payment through your own Membership Page. Then send us an email to payment@christiancafe.com and tell us the username of the person for whom you are paying. We'll then contact the lucky recipient and let them know of your generous gift! If the payment is to be anonymous please let us know.

Christian Cafe Thousands Have Found Happiness Have You? 

Christian Cafe has many testimonials from happy couples that have met through their website. Who knows, perhaps you will meet someone special too!

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She writes on a number of blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su
This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. Family-friendly comments will be posted after moderation.

Wondershare

WONDERSHARE TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED